Come and join us, Let's worship The Lord Together !
Leadership Development Program
Equipping Leaders to Transform and Empower Nations, Regions, and Society
Leaders, Class enrollment is open for SHIM’s Leadership Development Program, starting date is January 2019. This program establishes emerging leaders with a one-year development program to enhance their leadership skills. SHIM consists of an established Apostolic Training Center that will teach, train, and equip potential leaders in the arena of the fivefold in their office of ministry and marketplace. We have developed executive teams which have a proficiency in one of the areas of the fivefold ministry offices.
This training center will provide a safe place for the potential leaders to grow, be equipped, and empowered for ministry and marketplace. Our whole focus is to prepare Transformational Leaders to rise up and transition into their arena of influence.
Our diversity team has specifically designed this program to:
• Develop the characteristics of an effective leader, by understanding the primary call from Scripture, and learning to hear and obey God’s
• Give a biblical approach to understanding and applying what God has called and gifted you to do.
• Establish emerging leaders with a one-year development program to enhance your leadership skills.
• Encourage and assist participants to flow with the diversity of gifts and bring understanding of the synergistic needs of God’s gifting and
• Discover Your Personality: Identify your strengths and weaknesses.
• Discover Your Motivational Gifts: (Romans 12:6-8). Our motivational gifts reveal what gives us our inner drives, impulses and strengths.
• Discover Your Manifestation Gifts: These gifts are mentioned in (1 Cor. 12).
• Discover Specific Ministry Gifts: The office of ministry gifts, or gifts as mentioned in (Ephesians: 4:11-12). The Fivefold Gifts are Apostle, Prophet, Evangelist, Pastor and Teacher.
• Understand Divine Authority, Leadership, and Protocols in Ministry.
o Origin of Divine Authority
o Submitting / Honoring God-Given Authority
o Leadership Principles
o Delegated Authority
o Disrespect / Abuse of Authority o Leadership Protocols
• Prayer and Intercession: Learn how to flow in the key areas of Spiritual Warfare, Birthing of Vision and Strategic Prayer. Understanding the
Call, Holy Spirit-the Helper, Travail: Releasing the Creative Energies of God and Boundaries (Protocol).
MENTORSHIP DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
Develop the characteristics of an effective leader, by understanding the primary call from Scripture, and learning to hear and obey God’s
Give a biblical approach to understanding and applying what God has called and gifted you to do.
Establish emerging leaders with a one-year development program to enhance your leadership skills.
Encourage and assist participants to flow with the diversity of gifts and bring understanding of the synergistic needs of God’s gifting and anointing.
APOSTOLIC PRAYER CLINIC
As we engage heaven and allow His Spirit to hover over us to bring forth a birthing into the earth, let's meditate on what Daniel 7:13-14 says.
“ I was watching in the night visions, and behold, One like the Son of Man, coming with the clouds of heaven! He came to the Ancient of Days, and they brought Him near before Him. Then to Him was given dominion and glory and a kingdom, That all peoples, nations, and languages should serve Him, His dominion is an everlasting dominion which shall not pass away, and His kingdom the one which shall not be destroyed.”
As we come and co-labor with the Son of God, we have full access to an everlasting dominion that cannot be destroyed. What ever the Lord has for us we can attain it. Come expecting to have a visitation with the Most High as He comes and makes habitation with us.
Corporate Prayer Line
This prayer line will be comprised of all the Intercessors in several cities who are connected with Safe Haven Intl’ Min. (SHIM). Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested to join us in this endeavor, we will send you more instructions concerning our meetings.